Double door refrigerator
No Frost operation
AirFlow system for better air distribution
3 tempered-glass shelves
1 large vegetable crisp
3 transparent door racks, 1 egg holder
1 shelf, 1 ice-holder in freezer
2 door racks in freezer
Climate categoty: ST
Low noise level
Stainless steel door surface
Vinyl mark-resistant coating
Sides in silver color
Refrigerant environmental friendly
A energy class
Stainless steel - vinyl covered door
Technical details - ARF 70170NF
|| Print ||
Cleaning and maintenance of ovens
Prior to first use, clean possible production remainings (glues, oils etc). Remove side rails and trays and clean them with water and soap (ie dishwashing detergent).
Proceed to oven pre-heating and make sure that the room is well ventilated. The oven cavity can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Avoid the use of hard, alcalic and abrasive solutions/detergents.
Remember! Oven door is easily removed for better cleaning and access to oven's interior.
- The ovens doesn't function.
- Check the fuse on the main power supply board.
- Check the cable connection*.
- Check if oven is set to manual operation.
- Check if there is an automatic programme scheduled.
- Steams and vapours in the oven cavity.
- Do not leave cooked food inside the oven for more than 15 minutes after finishing cooking.
- Do not cut off power supply (from main electic board) to the appliance immediately after end of cooking. The tangential cooling motor remains in operation for a short of time.
- The electronic programmer doesn't function (where available).
- Read the manual on the sector referred to electronic programmer
- Check that time display is set
- Check that automatic operation is not activated.