Free standing 60x60cm cooker
3 gas buners + 1 electric zone
Stop Gas safety valves
Enamel pan supports
Glass hob cover
Works with all gas types
Minute minder 120′
Removable side racks/rails
Removable oven door
Mirror door glass
Enamel easy to clean
– 1 tray (2cm depth)
– 1 deep tray (7cm depth)
– 1 grill rack
Technical details - AEE 613
|| Print ||
Cleaning and maintenance of ovens
Prior to first use, clean possible production remainings (glues, oils etc). Remove side rails and trays and clean them with water and soap (ie dishwashing detergent).
Proceed to oven pre-heating and make sure that the room is well ventilated. The oven cavity can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Avoid the use of hard, alcalic and abrasive solutions/detergents.
Remember! Oven door is easily removed for better cleaning and access to oven's interior.
- The ovens doesn't function.
- Check the fuse on the main power supply board.
- Check the cable connection*.
- Check if oven is set to manual operation.
- Check if there is an automatic programme scheduled.
- Steams and vapours in the oven cavity.
- Do not leave cooked food inside the oven for more than 15 minutes after finishing cooking.
- Do not cut off power supply (from main electic board) to the appliance immediately after end of cooking. The tangential cooling motor remains in operation for a short of time.
- The electronic programmer doesn't function (where available).
- Read the manual on the sector referred to electronic programmer
- Check that time display is set
- Check that automatic operation is not activated.