Combined built-in oven
Tangential cooling fan
Thermo-reflective inner door glass
Easy to clean enamel
Stainless steel parts:
– hot air fan
– fan cover
– side racks/rails
– grill rack
Mirror door glass
– 2 trays (3cm depth)
– 1 deep tray (6cm depth)
– 1 grill rack
AH 31 SQ
Technical details - AH 31 SQ
|| Print ||
Cleaning and maintenance of ovens
Prior to first use, clean possible production remainings (glues, oils etc). Remove side rails and trays and clean them with water and soap (ie dishwashing detergent).
Proceed to oven pre-heating and make sure that the room is well ventilated. The oven cavity can be cleaned with warm water and soap. Avoid the use of hard, alcalic and abrasive solutions/detergents.
Remember! Oven door is easily removed for better cleaning and access to oven's interior.
- The ovens doesn't function.
- Check the fuse on the main power supply board.
- Check the cable connection*.
- Check if oven is set to manual operation.
- Check if there is an automatic programme scheduled.
- Steams and vapours in the oven cavity.
- Do not leave cooked food inside the oven for more than 15 minutes after finishing cooking.
- Do not cut off power supply (from main electic board) to the appliance immediately after end of cooking. The tangential cooling motor remains in operation for a short of time.
- The electronic programmer doesn't function (where available).
- Read the manual on the sector referred to electronic programmer
- Check that time display is set
- Check that automatic operation is not activated.